Thursday, 5 November 2015

A bit of a catch up

oops, I'm sorry I kinda dropped of the face of bloggy land there! I didn't mean to be away for so long, its just how it happened.

You know when life takes over?! I won't lie to you I have been stuck in a bit of a routine really, yes good things have happened but mostly family life took over for a little while, working, cleaning, school for little lady, and general family activities you know how it is.

There are a few changes in the pipe line at here at  the little house in the corner. You may (or may not) know that my day job see's me working as a business to business marketer for an industrial (not very sexy) company. Well I will now be moving companies to take up a more challenging role. I am really looking forward to the new challenge, this is one of the things that has kept me away from this little corner of the world.

I have to say I have enjoyed the break away from here, more than anything I have not felt any pressure to write about what I have been doing. Along with not posting on my blog, I have also been mostly absent from Twitter and reduced the amount of time I have spent on Instagram. I think sometimes the pressure of social media can become a little too much. Although I love seeing and reading about other peoples little worlds it can some times add pressure to be perfect (we don't always share the bad stuff do we?!).

While I have been away I have been reflecting on why it is that I write my blog and the future of my blog. I have always enjoyed reading other peoples blogs, writing about my own events, family activities and my crafts here and I think in a way I lost direction a little so now I am back with a renewed idea of what I would like this little corner of the Internet to look like and I hope that you will enjoy the journey with me.

I have a reading update and lots of finished projects to share with you, I just need to find the time to write about them.

Back again soon, I have missed you all.
Sx

1 comment:

  1. lovely to see you pop up again. Super good luck with your new job! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.