Friday, 7 August 2015

Weekend WIP Along #11

Just a short post from me today.

Another week has passed and I have spent my week on the Isle of Islay with my family. I  am currently on route home, hence the brief post today.

Crafting has been limited so I will continue with my shawl, the secret project & the pester socks.

I hope to be back to give you a better update on my progress next week but for now I shall leave you to link up below.

So what are you weekend project plans? Spinning? Knitting/crochet? Sewing? Baking? if you have a blog then why not join in below with the link up. post up your link and link back to this post to join in. I love to read what you are all doing.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful place to visit! My daughter was airlifted from there to Glasgow on her first birthday... If you are passing Glasgow, please do stop by for coffee (I constantly check my email). No crafty WIP's to share unfortunately. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina, Thanks for the offer of a cuppa, I read your message a little too late :(
      we will hopefully be visiting next year too and on the way there staying in glasgow for the weekend, maybe we can meet up for a cuppa and a chat then?
      Sx

      Delete
  2. Did you see Kate Davies there? She got married on the Islay this week!!! Hope you had a lovely time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate Davies got married not far from where I was staying, but I did not see her on the Island, that said she did sit down on the table next to me on the ferry home, she pulled the most beautiful jumper out of her bag and started to knit. I was a little to scared to say hello!
      Sx

      Delete
  3. Islay is beautiful, I have enjoyed following your photos on Instagram this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny, its such a beautiful place.
      Im sure a blog post will make its way out there soon about our little holiday.
      Sx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.