Friday, 31 July 2015

Weekend WIP Along #10


You wouldn't think it was summer would you? A serious amount of rain has fallen this week and the tempiriture is so low. It more knit wolly jumpers weather than knit summer shawls.

Have you had a busy knitting/crafting week? I haven't managed much crafting this week at all.

I do however seem to have a bit of a WIP pile going on. I've finished one pester sock and cast on the second, I also have the pwani shawl on the needles, a crochet blanket and a sector crochet project which I can't wait to tell you about, but I will have to wait a little while.


 I have cast on the second sock, don't you find it fiddly when you first cast on?


The Pwani shawl is an addictive knit, the rows are getting longer and longer.


My secret project using the scrumptious 100% baby alpaca from Eden Cottage Yarns. 

I am busy planning my holiday knitting currently an trying to resist packing all my WIP's haha. Its quite stressful planning which projects to take away don't you think?

Soo what are your weekend WIP along plans?

So what are you weekend project plans? Spinning? Knitting/crochet? Sewing? Baking? if you have a blog then why not join in below with the link up. post up your link and link back to this post to join in. I love to read what you are all doing.


4 comments:

  1. I do love that WYS sock yarn. I think I may have to get some into my stash soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that sock yarn. I am knitting a wash bag which I will share when finished. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the WYS sock yarn! Have been loving your Instagram photos while I was away, can't wait for the big reveal on the secret project...

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely wool. Especially adoring the sock. And YAY and THANK YOU so much for the divine surprise parcel!! made my week. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.