Friday, 26 June 2015

Weekend WIP Along #6



Here we are again, Friday. This week has been a fairly steady one for me. I have been home all week recovering very well from my knee operation. It seems to have gone well and I am getting around really well already.

As predicted it has been a week of knitting and I cast on the main part of the Old Growth Cardigan for little lady on Sunday and cast it off yesterday. Whoop Whoop. Once it was blocked I just needed to sew the buttons on. I can't wait to show the completed cardigan as I am so pleased with it.

I also cast on the Tiny Owl Knits hoodlet but I've barely touched all week and then there is a the socks I cast on to take into hospital with me. Well the socks are no more, I dropped a stitch and the more I tried to recover the stitch the worse it got, so I just ripped the small amount I had done back and I intend to start that again this weekend. The Socks I am knitting is CoopKnits 'dave' from her latest book. and I am using West Yorkshire Spinners yarn in Partridge colourway. Lets hope that next week I will have some progress for you.

What are your weekend plans?
Post your blog link below and link back here to join in the link party. I would love to create a little chatter.


2 comments:

  1. Have linked! Thanks for the reminder!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been busy making hexagon flowers this week, I am loving it, this is the first time I have tried patchwork/quitting, and I am finding it rather addicitve! I sympathise with your sock experience, they can be tricky! Glad to hear you are making a good recovery. Keep taking care of yourself though, it takes a while for everything to heal X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.