Friday, 19 June 2015

Weekend WIP Along #5

Hello you lovely lot.

Well here we are again, Fridays seem to come around really quickly at the minute. As you will have read in a earlier post this week I did indeed finish my Tsunami socks last weekend and not only that I finished another quick project.

This weekend/week I will manage a fair bit of knitting because I am heading into hospital today to have the damage to my knee repaired. I am going to be home for a week and not able to move around a great deal, so no excuse for not getting caught up on my blog reading, book reading & knitting!

I have packed in my hospital bag some socks I cast on this week (they are for Mr.M) and beyond that I am still working on the Old Growth Cardi. I thought taking the socks with me would be best as they are basic socks and no major concentration is required.

Working on the second sleeve of Old Growth.


Just a short post from me this week but I hope that you can join in and share your projects, it will certainly give me some reading material over the weekend if you can.

So please add your link below, link back to here and join in the fun.


3 comments:

  1. Wishing you luck for your surgery. I hope you won't be in too much pain. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your op...... sending light and love to heal you quickly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing wishes to you for your knee surgery X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.