Friday, 29 May 2015

Weekend WIP Along #2

Did you all have a good bank holiday weekend? productive I hope?

We went away for the weekend in Daphne, a nice long weekend in the caravan in a field where we could get away from all the jobs at home.

As predicted I didn't cast on the second Tsunami sock, there was just too much going on for me to cast on. Luckily my yarn did arrive on Friday so I took my hap away with me but sadly I did not finish it. The rounds take so long now and there is so much counting. However I do only have 3/4 rounds left to do and with a weekend at home I am hopeful to have it finished this weekend!



I accidentally cast on another project! I say accidentally, while I was searching for a project bag to store my hap in I found the cuff of a cardigan I cast on in March ready to take to Edinburgh Yarn Festival but didn't take with me as I didn't have the right needle sizes. I bought the right needle sizes while in Edinburgh but then promptly forgot about it. I literally only knitted 5 rows of the cuff so its sorta a new project. The cardigan is for little lady and its a Tin Can Knits pattern called Old Growth.
I finished one sleeve while I was away but that is all. I do love Tin Can Knits patterns.



This weekends task is to complete my Hap. This is my priority really now, with only 3/4 rounds left it is completely achievable.

I hope you can join in with the Weekend WIP Along. I would love to see all your projects. Just post a link to your blog and link back to here on your blog so we can all see each others project plans.
Have fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.