Thursday, 12 March 2015

Megan's Reading Corner: Month 2

Megan's book shelf is currently overflowing

We seem to have made a child that is half human and half book worm, this is no bad thing, in fact I am so proud that the little lady is suck a book worm and reads at every opportunity. This Month Megan seems to have really got stuck into books again. Her book choices this month were:
  • The Witches by Roald Dahl
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
Her attention span with these books always takes me by surprise. She does not seem at all discouraged by the size of the book. Her current read is the 4th harry potter book, which if you are a harry potter fan you will know is a big book coming in at around 600 pages. My current read is just over 1000 and I'm struggling! 

So to Megan's book reports this month:






My reads will follow very soon but they are not as impressive as Megan's I can assure you! Don't forget to pop by A Circle of Pine Trees for The Year in Books

4 comments:

  1. How lucky for you that your daughter loves reading so much - and 600 pages, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, she is such a littl book worm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Megan, your book reports would really encourage me to read all these books. I love your illustrations too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Megan is a superstar reading all these books in a month. Like you say some as adults we might struggle to read that many. So being half a book worm is no bad thing at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.