Friday, 2 January 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all!

Thank you to each an everyone of you that visited Little House in the Corner in 2014 & reading the posts that I write. I am always amazed by the number of people that visit and comment on my posts. Through this little blog I have found some amazing blogs and wonderful bloggy friends so I am very thankful for that.

During December 2014 it was quite on the blog, I took a break due to illness (only the horrible cold that everyone seems to have been suffering with, nothing to serious) and to spend some time over the festive period with my family. Normal service shall resume and I have some posts coming up about my spinning, reading and latest projects. I have no New Years resolutions as its not something I tend to do, however my monthly challenges will continue as I have found them to be very inspiring and helpful. 

I hope that you have all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I am looking forward to sharing my 2015 adventures with you all. Please continue to comment sharing your thoughts and blog addresses with me (its always great to find new blogs). 

Hello 2015

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Shelley! Can't wait to see your spinning posts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi laura,

      Happy new year, I just need to take some pictures of some handspun and the first post should be good to go in the next few days :)

      Shelley

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you! I always enjoy coming here to catch up with your adventures, looking forward to reading your 2015 posts! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny,

      Likewise, I have discovered some lovely new blogs (yours included in 2014).
      Shelley

      Delete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now! Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on the mend thank you, just the horrible bug that everyone seems to have had lately :)
      Hope you are well & happy new year.
      Shelley

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.