Thursday, 7 August 2014

Crochet Baby Blanket

Hello Again,

Thanks for popping by the little house on the corner.

Today I would like to share the baby blanket I am working on with you. I started out knitting a blanket but as I mentioned in my last post it just didn't work out.

The blanket that I am working on is called Daisy Daisy…


I am using a 4mm hook and Patons Smoothie DK yarn in Cream (although it does look white in this picture). I find this yarn very difficult to work with as it twists so much, however considering that it is 100% Acrylic it does produce a beautiful looking and feeling fabric.

I started work on the blanket on the 28th July and as I don't often get a great deal of time to craft I think this has worked up so quickly. It has been a while since I have thrown myself into a crochet project and had totally forgotten how quick a treble stitch it.

The pattern its self I have had a while now and came from a magazine. I have updated my Raverly page with all the details as well.

I will keep you up to date on my progress but I hope to be finished in the next couple of weeks since there is a deadline and I have to post it up to Dundee! (I must resist the urge to be distracted by other projects)

I'm joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along today. You can also follow my blog via Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.