Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Cast on, Cast off & on the Needles

Hello Lovlies,

oops, I am a little late with this weeks post. I seem to have got a little distracted with a new adventure here at little house in the corner! any way how are you this week? Have you had a busy crafting weekend? Ive not managed a great deal of knitting this weekend because a wonderful my new adventure. (more on that very soon)

Here is a summary of my COCO…

Cast on…
I have not cast on anything new this weekend, however as I have been uploading my stash onto revelry I have been considering what to knit next. I did try to cast on a pair of socks using dpn's but the concept of dpns totally baffled me. That may have been due to the late hour (9.30pm) and bad light. I will have another attempt very soon.

Cast of…
I have cast of my Ammolite Cowl, Yay, I was so pleased with it. I still need to sew the ends in and block it and when I have done that I will upload a picture of the finished item and my thoughts on it.

On the Needles/hook…
I have the rosebud cardigan on the needles currently, I have finished the back and I'm now working on the left side. As I wrote here it is not quick knit since I am using 4ply yarn and 2.75mm needles. However the pattern is lovely, easy to follow and over all a simple knit.

So it is a quick update from me this week, not much in the way of knitting/crochet activity.

Any new projects for you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.