Monday, 14 July 2014

Cast On, Cast off and on the Needles

Hello Lovlies,

I can't believe we are at Monday again! Have you had a lovely crafting week?

Again Ive not done a great deal this week but I have done a little knitting.

Cast On...

I have cast on a teddy bear which was a kit I bought at Woolfest, the pattern is really easy and very quick, so much so that I cast on on Thursday and Ive almost finished the little dude. I will update my ravelry projects in the next couple of days and also do another post on him.

Cast Off..

Nothing as yet, Ive been feeling a little flighty and struggling to settle into one project.

On the Needles...

I still have the rosebud cardigan, which I did not get a chance to write a post on last week, and also my little bear.

Well that is it from me. Jut a quick on this week. I would love to hear what you are working on.

Thanks for stopping by, you can find me on both Bloglovin and ravelry, the links are in the left sidebar at the top. 


Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.