Friday, 20 June 2014

An Apology

I will start with a apology, I have been away from this place much longer than I had intended. I have looked back in horror to see that my last post was in fact in March!

I won't bore you with the details but to say I have been studying and working for the last few months. I am finally finished and have enjoyed some down time recently with my knitting & crochet.

As much as I like to look back at my cast on's and cast off's I won't mention them now instead I will post my WIP's later so I can give them some attention. I do only have a couple of WIP's at the minute as time has been very limited so there isn't that much to tell any way. I also need to update my Ravelry page with my projects and stash.

I have been on a bit of a yarn diet for the last few months, saving my money for my trip to woolfest in just over a week, and although I have bought yarn it has been for specific projects and I have been very good in not adding any new yarns to my (ever increasing) stash!

So for now I will say good bye, I just wanted to stop by and say hello & I will now be blogging with my Yarn adventures, a new adventure and general chit chat. I hope that you are all well & I can't wait to catch up with you all.

Take care
Sx

1 comment:

  1. I know this feeling, I posted today and my last post was May but we don't have to blog all the time. As long as we check in every now and then, that's all that matters! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.