Thursday, 2 May 2013

Hello.

Well Hello blog land.

I know this may look like a brand new sparkley blog but in fact I have been blogging for a while now.
I used to blog as All4meggymoo, however something strange occurred and that blog has been lost in cyber world somehow never to be seen again. So here I am under my new name of Little House in the Corner.

I hope you will visit me here and read all about my crafty goings on & all of my adventures. I am looking forward to your visits.

Have a great day 
Shelley

4 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to hear that all4meggymoo is gone Shelley, although this little blog can be made beautiful just like you did with your other one. Can't wait to see you posting again! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, what happened to your old blog? Glad to have discovered your new one anyway (thanks to Hazel!) and I look forward to continuing to follow your crafty adventures :-)
    love Gilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shelly,
    Goodness, how is that possible!?
    I will subscribe and wish you all the best! And thank you Hazel for your message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelley ... so glad I've found you again! I went to find All4MeggyMoo and there it was - GONE! But here you are and I'm thrilled. Remember that lace yarn you sent me in our yarn swap last year....well pop over here http://www.myhouseinafrica.blogspot.com/2013/07/some-fos-some-wips-two-new-additions.html and you'll see what I made! Much love. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Little House in the Corner, I appreciate your visit and your comments.